Chicot Memorial Medical Center in Lake Village, Arkansas is committed to the development of our staff. We recognize the contributions of our employees and auxiliary staff, and the fact that each and every person plays an important role in the hospital's ability to provide top-quality health care.
To meet our patients' and payors' need for a high-quality continuum of care, we are committed to continuously improving the quality of our processes, technology, employees, and physicians, and to developing measures to monitor our success.
Chicot Memorial Medical Center is one of the leading employers in Chicot County. One of our primary goals is to attract and maintain professionals and support staff who will help us remain a leader.
Clinical and General Employment Opportunities (Non-physician)
Chicot Memorial Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer. It is our policy that all individuals are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, as required by state and federal law. All appropriate steps are taken to ensure equal opportunity in employment with respect to all personnel actions, including, but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, education, and promotion/advancement opportunities.
Employment opportunities are updated regularly; however, availability is subject to change without notice. Some positions may have requirements or other qualifications not listed. If you have unanswered questions concerning employment at Chicot Memorial Medical Center after reviewing these pages, contact our Human Resource Department at (870) 265-5351, ext. 258.
Chicot Memorial Medical Center has several high-demand clinical areas that accept applications continuously. General applications for employment are also welcomed, and will be kept on file for one year after receipt
- Clinical Informaticist-Full Time (Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Previous Informatics experience preferred)
- Registered Nurse-Full Time
- Registered Nurse-Full Time (PM)
- Certified Medical Assistant/LPN-Full Time (Enterprise Scheduling)
- Physical Therapist-Full Time
- Physical Therapist Assistant-Full Time
- Occupational Therapist-Full Time
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant-PRN
You can submit your job application in one of the following ways:
- Respiratory Therapist-PRN
- X-Ray Tech/CT Tech-PRN (Graduate of ARRT, Previous experience required)
- Apply online and/or Email Resume to email@example.com
- Download, print, and hand deliver the application, along with your resume, to our Human Resources Department. Applications are accepted Monday–Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
If you do not have access to a computer to download the job application, you may contact our Human Resources Department at (870) 265-5351, ext. 258 to acquire a form.