We know how important it is for you to have access to your medical records, and we strive to provide the best experience we can. Below you will find information regarding how you can obtain medical records.
Online Patient Portal
The quickest and easiest way to access your personal medical records or the medical records of someone for which you are the authorized representative is to access the online patient portal. Click below for more information regarding the patient portal.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday, 8 AM to 4 PM
Friday, 8 AM to 12 PM
Please provide the following information when e-mailing a request for records:
- Name of Patient
- Date of Birth of Patient
- What records are needed
- If requesting any radiology reports, please indicate if a disc is needed as well.
- Requestor’s relationship to patient
- Current address of patient
- Contact phone number for any questions or updates on record request
- Preferred method of fulfillment: email / fax / in-person pickup
Please give a 72-hour notice of need for records needed for appointments with a physician.
Federal guidelines give us 30 days to fill a record request. All requests will be filled in the order received.