Job ID 17720
The primary role for the Case Manager & Quality Improvement Assistant is to improve patient outcomes. The Case Manager & Quality Improvement Assistant works closely with the Case Management & Quality Director to improve care coordination to ensure that each patient gets appropriate care in the correct setting, that it is medically necessary and that the hospital is reimbursed for that care. The Quality Improvement role is to (1) assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective ongoing program to assess and improve the quality of care and service provided. (2) Participate & assist with a hospital multidisciplinary committee that provides guidance for departmental quality Improvement activities. (3) Assist with improvement processes to improve patient satisfaction and quality of care. (4) Any and all other duties assigned by the Case Management & Quality Improvement Director.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, LPN or RN
- Currently licensed (unrestricted) in the State of Arkansas or a compact state
- Two years exp. in clinical nursing.
- BLS completed by end of orientation and maintained throughout employment
- Working requires walking, standing, and working at a desk 95% of each day
- Devote 8 working hours each scheduled working day
- Will be expected to occasionally work on unscheduled days when necessary
- Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries
- Subject to many interruptions
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances
- Exposed to risk of blood borne disease