Job ID 17620
Responsible for collaborating with other health professionals in organizing, implementing and evaluating quality of patient care. Performs specific nursing duties within the scope of practice as stated in the Nurse Practice Act of Arkansas and the standards and expectations of the institutions, as supported by the mission, vision, and core values of the organization.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed (unrestricted) in the State of Arkansas or a compact state
- BLS completed by end of orientation and maintained throughout employment
- ACLS within 6 months of employment
- PALS/NRP/TNCC may be necessary depending on unit
- Basic computer skills