Hospital Visitor Policy
The purpose of our hospital visitor policy is to allow patients to see and visit with family and friends who come to comfort during an illness or injury. Our goal is to allow patients necessary rest and we ask visitors to follow our policy.
Visitation rules are as follows:
- Visiting hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Only 2 visitors per patient at one time.
- Visitors will wear face coverings, practice proper hand hygiene, and physically distance.
- No visitors under the age of 12 will be allowed unless approved by House Supervisor.
- After 9:00 p.m., one visitor will be allowed to stay with a designated patient. (No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to stay.)
- Only 1 visitor will accompany a newly admitted patient to his/her assigned room after 9:00 p.m.
- All visitors must complete the routine COVID-19 screening and sign the Visitor Release form at the main entrance. Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days or has symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Visitors of COVID patients must be escorted to Nursing Central, and proper PPE (N95 mask) may be provided if needed. COVID patients are not allowed overnight visitors unless approved by administration.
- No more than 2 visitors will be allowed to wait in the main lobby at any time. Visitors are only allowed to go directly to and form patient’s room. No visitors allowed in hallways or cafeteria.
- ED patients and visitors will not be allowed past the ED lobby without permission from security guard or ED nurse after 9:00 p.m.
- Intoxicated visitors will be escorted from the building.
- Patients will be able to freely exercise their religion by receiving religious services from the religious leaders of their choice at any reasonable time if the visit does not disrupt care.
For more information regarding COVID-19, click here.
Need to contact a patient by phone?
Please call 870-265-9270 and ask to be transferred to the patient you are trying to reach.